Jill Gannon MSN, RN-BC
How to contact me:
I have a diverse 'skill set' of healing techniques that reflect traditional and alternative/complementary therapies. My work is based on the presenting concern a person has that prompts the call for healing. Within that first conversation, I learn what you want to change in your life and what you perceive is contributing to the issue. I also get a sense of which therapy or energy healing techniques are best suited for you. Call me at 716 548 6190 for an initial free consultation.
Other info about me....
I am a 2009 graduate of BBSH and I integrate Brennan Healing Science theory and skills into my work as a Professor at D’Youville College School of Nursing located in Buffalo, N.Y. I was influenced early in my nursing career by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross’s work and teachings on "unfinished business" and how "this unfinished business" impacts health and well being of a person and/or a family unit. I started my own path of inner healing at that time, experiencing profound healing within nature and within relationships.
Prior to starting BBSH, I worked as a registered nurse in hospitals and home settings, in the specialty areas of intensive care, cardiac care, and mental health care. I worked as a Reiki Master, and received attunement as an ordained minister.
After completing 4 years at BBSH, I was drawn to the field of advanced nursing practice and completed graduate level studies in education, psychotherapy, unitary consciousness and family systems theories- including but not limited to the Family Constellation work of Bert Hellinger.
I'm a member of Sigma Theta Tau International - the international honor society for nursing, the American Holistic Nurses Association and the National League for Nurses. I maintain American Nurses Credentialing Center’s board certification in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing and am licensed by the Heart Math Institute as a trainer for stress reduction techniques.
My area of healthcare research interest includes trauma-informed care, psychoneuroimmunology and epigenetics (otherwise known as mind/body/spirit/family soul work).
I can be reached at
716 548 6190
Hamburg, New York 14075
In the western most part of NY state, along the shores of Lake Erie. 40 minutes from both Niagara Falls and the Pennsylvania border.
About My Practice:
- My private practice is located in Hamburg, New York. Hamburg is located in the most western part of New York State, along the shores of Lake Erie and 40 minutes from both Niagara Falls and the Pennsylvania border.
- I use an array of healing and therapy techniques as stated in my bio. The focus is always what you as the person receiving healing, asks for. I do ask you about your family/families that you are in or/not in relationship with, as it is an important aspect of healing any issue. I also ask about any adverse childhood events that have occurred during the first 20 years of your life.
- After the initial phone call, we discuss rates and scheduling. I generally schedule clients for 90 minutes at $125/session. I accept payment on paypal or by check. I do sessions in person, by phone, and using the internet. Healing happens within the relationship, all methods work!
- After a session or series of sessions, I can provide a "statement of health care rendered" that has been accepted by "out of network" clauses in several different health insurance policies.
- I regularly reassess what your desired outcomes are, as I have learned that issues often resolve with healing and what is important to you also changes over time.
- Call me at 716 548 6190 for an initial free consultation/conversation.